Table of Contents
SU-41333-4 Error Solved
su-41333-4 error is usually from using the 460 MB update file and not the 1.1 GB new installation file. They are on the same page and have to the same name so they are easily mixed up. The 1.1 is all the way at the very bottom of the page and the link is black and white agree and download now.
I told one of my coworkers that and they told me they were using the 1.1 GB file and they weren’t. Make sure its the 6.20 version. This is usually from not having a hard drive or a bad hard drive. If you don’t have a hard drive plugged in it tells you exactly what the problem is. su-41333-4
- The PS4 will only read the USB in FAT32 or exFAT format so check that it is one of these (not NTFS) It also requires a
- certain folder format. Off the top of my head, I’m pretty sure this is PS4 > UPDATE then the file called
- PS4UPDATE.PUP (all must be uppercase with the update inside the UPDATE folder).
- Usually, a hardware problem will prevent an update but it has a different error code.
- Other than that you can try manually going into safe mode by turning it off and then holding down the power button for 5 seconds till the double beep.
- Then choose the factory reset. but this does not work for all ps4, try your best. su-41333-4
You can find the update and installation files at the PlayStation site and you can update your PS4 with details on how to use them. The full installation file (found at the bottom of the page) will erase the HDD so maybe try the update file first. su-41333-4
If the file system is in the flash NTFS or exFAT, you will see the problem that there is no USB storage device or it is not connected, but there is also a third option, FAT32. If the USB flash is so, it will work directly with you without any problems. su-41333-4
How do you convert the file system in the USB storage device to FAT32
It is very simple, you need a computer you connect a USB storage device in. Then you run this PC
Right-click the USB disk and select Format.
- Insert USB flash to your computer
- right click in the assigned drive or USB flash drive
- then select the format
- just change the file system type to FAT322
- see the image below
- and click on start
Once finished, try the USB storage device in the PlayStation and you will find that it works normally.
Check Hard Disk
If you can play Blu-ray movies and movies, but you get an error when you play the game, there may be a problem with the hard disk.
- To check this, check if the downloaded game can be played on the PlayStation Store instead of the disc
- The downloaded game does not use a disk drive, so if it can play normally, the possibility of a problem with the hard disk is reduced. su-41333-4
If you get the error su-41333-4 even with the downloaded game, there may be a problem with the hard disk.
Download and Update the firmware Ps4
Prepare your USB driver. For this, you need to click your USB drive from your computer and create a new folder called PS4. Then enter the PS4 folder and create a new folder called “UPDATE.” ps4 update file. su-41333-4
Go to This Website Click Me,
lick On “Agree And Download“.
Now, Download the update file. After downloading the PS4 software update file, place it in the UPDATE folder. This file name should be “PS4UPDATE.PUP“. su-41333-4
Then, Turn off your PS4 completely. Make sure the power indicator is OFF.
If the power indicator is orange, hold down the Power Console button for at least 5-7 Seconds to make sure that the PS4 is entirely out of reach. ps4 update file. su-41333-4
Connect the USB to the console and enter Safe Mode. After turning off the console entirely, connect the USB driver to the console and launch your PS4 in safe mode.
Install the PS4 software update. Select the “Initialize PS4” option and follow the prompts on the screen to complete the installation process.
Its HHD problem only upgrades from 500gb 5400rpm hard drive to 1TB 7200rpm hard drive…!
How to Download and Update Ps4
Get a flash drive separate from the drive and then you will update it and you need two.
then go to your ps4 and plug into the flash drive, once you have a plug in your flash drive go to the settings on your ps4 and click on application saved data management then press X on the saved data in system storage, then copy to your USB storage device, and now you go to each game and then select the data to the flash drive, when you replace the hard drive then you have saved all your games in flash drive.
Once you replace the hard drive just go back to the application saved data management settings then select ” saved data on USB storage device” when you plug in the USB storage device and go to the process of copying all you have saved in the drive. su-41333-4
Hard disk corruption is most often caused by a loss of power while reading or writing to the hard disk, for example, due to a power failure or a power failure. Not turning off the power in the correct way is the cause of breaking with a very high probability. Also, strong magnets near the hard disk can cause it to break. su-41333-4