Table of Contents
PS4 Controller Charger
PS4 Controller Charger
If you become a heavy user of PS4, you may lose the controller charge for a long time. Then you have to play with a USB cable, but wireless becomes meaningless. I don’t like it, so I bought two controllers and when I run out of charge, I replaced the controller and played.
Since the upper surface of the unit fell down, I didn’t like to connect and charge one of the PS4s, so I bought a charging stand for the PS4 controller. The charging stand can be connected to an electrical outlet to charge two controllers at the same time.
If you have this, you can place the stand in your own position and change it on the spot, so it ’s super comfortable, so it ’s recommended.
3 External Products But Durability Was Too Low
Considering the shape and price, we built three external PS4 controller charging stations, but all of them became unchargeable for a month.
1. Voberry- PS4 Controller Charger Playstation 4
- This accessory takes your charging worries away and offers you the room you would like to concentrate on game-play. Plug and play – this charging dock is more than what you would like to get your PS4 always on.
- The charger for PlayStation four Controller will charge three PS4 controllers simultaneously with blue led light-weight.
- Charge the battery on your PS4 controller quickly to stay ahead of your gaming competition.
Mat is slip-resistant, high-quality rubberized feet ensure a non-slip and secure stand,
- Matte surface reduces the susceptibility to scratches and marks; this controller can be put on it steadily.
- Plug the included USB cable into your PS4 console, or laptop host and alternative standard DC5V adapter, then connect the other end to this mini charging station to start charging for controllers.
- For Plug your into PS4 controllers upside-down the micro USB charging ports on the station. It will charge up to three controllers at the same time.
- The LED indicator will turn to red when in charging status after the controller is charged, it will turn to green, very easy for checking.
- PS4 controllers can control charging automatically. It starts charging itself once the battery is not full, and it kills the power when finish charging
This is the result of what I bought because I was attracted by the shape, such as the slanted or vertical type.
After that, I replaced it with a genuine charging stand and used it for more than 2 years. But buy a genuine product from the beginning, not a product which is made in China and not a country of origin.
The charging stand for the PS4 controller is super convenient and recommended for long-time players because it allows you to easily change the controller at your home position
PS4 Controller Charger – With dual EXT charging ports which are easier to locate than the fiddly micro USB, the DualShock 4 charging station can charge 2 ps4 controllers in parallel.
PS4 controller charging station makes charging very simple as the controller slots right on, and docking station charges faster than the cable. Red and Blue DS4-icon indicators let you easily understand charging status, Red for charging and Blue for Finished / Powered. PS4 Wireless Charger creates a perfect storage space for your gaming controllers, by placing them on the charging dock to look good and save space. Anti-slip design at the bottom of this EXT Controller Charger can maintain the stability of the charging base and prevent accidental damage to your gamepads.
Controller Charger for PS4, EXT Ports Fast Charging Station Stand for Playstation 4 DualShock Wireless Controller with LED Indicator
2. Potato001 Useful Dual Controller
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Material
- Designed to charge two controllers and 2 USB-compatible devices.
- Can charge to two PS4 handles simultaneously.
- you’ll feel the lightweight condition of PS4 handle charging light additional intuitive according to the device slot in the bottom part.
- Simple installation and easy controls
- The device appearance is novel and lightweight, and the process.
- so, it is easy and convenient, which is essential for the PS4 handle players.
- Size: 6.3cm x 14cm x three.6cm/2.48″ x 5.51″ x 1.42″ (Approx.)
- Package Includes: one x dual Controller Charger one x Charger Cable
3. HyperX Chargeplay Duo – Controller Charging Station for Playstation 4
- you can keep 2 Dualshock and four wireless controllers simultaneously charged, and you can play HyperX charge play Duo
- And always you should have a second controller ready for long gaming session pr multiplayer
- Ps4 controller EXT port from empty to full within 2hr
- Swiftly charge two PS4 controllers via EXT port.
- 3-level battery charge status indicators
- Stable, secure docking
4. BEBONCOOL PS4 Controller Charger
- This PS4 charging station has a battery charging safety function for the PS4 controller.
- Once the PS4 controller has 70%-100% power, it Won’t be charged if you put it on the PS4 charging station. This functional design is for keeping your PS4 controller longer use
- Plug the USB end into a 120v adapter. This has to be purchased separately.
- After checking, indeed, it doesn’t charge to 100%. It was on the charger for a while, and it only charges to about 70%
Try cleaning your ps4 ports it’s def the ports
- And Depends how much batteries needed I have put two on One battery cell or less it takes like 1 1/2 hours I can imagine it would be less if you do it directly to the wall
- Yes, though IDK about it being white light. I know an orange strip comes on from the thumb pad while charging, but this charger is excellent. I highly recommend it.
The USB cable that can be used to charge PS4 controller
If there is “Micro B“, there is also “Micro-A“, and if there is “USB 2.0“, there is also “USB 3.0“, so it seems to be wrong when purchasing, but in general “Micro USB” is “USB 2.0 Micro It will point to “B” so there will be no mistakes.
By the way, “A” is a terminal that plugs into the main unit, and “B” is a terminal that plugs into the subunit.
“USB Micro B” is an international standard.
It is also used for Android smartphones such as Xperia and Galaxy.
Since it is not a standard for PS4 controllers, any manufacturer can charge the controller.
You can use any manufacturer’s USB cable, but I use “Anker”, a high market share of smartphone peripherals.
It has an 18-month warranty, the cable is thick and strong, the base rubber will not turn over, and depending on the item, is the price a little higher than the other companies.
Cable length (3m is good)
- If you play the game for a long time, the controller battery may run out.
- You may also forget to charge and turn off the PS4.
- In that case, you can play while charging by plugging the USB cable into the PS4 and controller while playing the game.
In consideration of running out of battery during play, it is a good idea to choose a USB cable with a length that matches the distance from the PS4 itself to the place where you always play.
I think about 3m is appropriate.
Connect the USB cable to the USB charger
- You can charge the controller by plugging a USB charger with a household appliance plug into the outlet and plugging in the USB cable.
- Of course, you can also charge your wireless surround headset.
- There is also a type of device that combines a USB charger and a Micro USB cable.
When I forget to charge the controller and play a game, I play while charging this way (because I use it on other mobile devices and it is closer to the PS4 itself).
PlayStation official DUALSHOCK 4 charging stand
- PlayStation official charging standard and I usually charge it there.
- This also charges the controller from the electrical outlet.
- Because it is placed vertically, it can be placed in a smaller space than placing it horizontally.
- Charge the battery by plugging it into the “EXT” terminal of the controller.
This is the Specifications which is good for your ps4 controllerSpecifications
: Material: ABSVoltage: USB 5VWeight: 4.23oz(102g)Item Weight: 4.23oz (102g)USB Cable Length: 31.5in(80cm)Dimensions: 6.85 x 2.33 x 2.17 inches Charging time: Controllers can be fully charged in 2.5 to 3 hours charge single PS4 controller – Maximum charging current is up to 800mA.Charge two PS4 controllers simultaneously – The maximum charging current is 400mA for each. Package Including 1x EXT Controller Dual Charging Dock 1x USB Cord 1x and Warranty Card.
5. Wood Grain Playstation 4 PS4 Dual Shock 4
- Stand out of the pack with a custom controller colour that you cannot find in any stores use only brand new official Sony Playstation 4 Dual Shock 4 Controllers for our custom controllers.
- Those are the newest models of PS4 controllers on the market and are compatible with both PlayStation 4 and PS4 Pro consoles.
- And they add our custom faceplate on top of the standard controller for extra comfort and control.
- Soft Touch Controller Front Shell
- More Colors Available
- This is made in American