Solved: E-801809A8 PS4 Error
E-801809A8 PS4 Error Currently, owners of Sony PlayStation 4 consoles literally around the world have started complaining about the E-801809A8 error that occurred during their attempt to update the console firmware to version 6.51.
Also Works for any version of Playstation,
Make Sure you have updated your Playstation
This version should have contained a bunch of all sorts of functionalities that have been expected by the owners of this console for quite some time.
However, some users could not get access to the desired firmware PS 4 6.51, since they faced an almost insurmountable obstacle – an error E-801809A8 on PS 4.
Problems with the release of the new firmware is a common thing for all owners of various electronics, but this problem is extremely alarming.
During the firmware upgrade to version 6.51, the E-801809A8 error may appear on the screen, after which your controller stops working.
Having connected the controller to the console via USB, you can click on the confirmation, after which the console restarts … and everything repeats.
From user surveys on the forum, it was found that the E-801809A8 error is manifested in most cases by users who either have no Blu-ray drive or are in
Non- working condition.
However, there is a rumour that the drive is not the root of the problem. The problem is extremely difficult,
But at the moment there are already several methods that may help you update the console and fix this unpleasant situation. Let’s take a look at them.
Update the console firmware with Safe Mode
That the usual method of the console cannot be fixed since the obstacle is negotiated failure.
However, some users contacted Sony support and they recommended updating the console using flash media through safe mode. you have to use this advice and try to upgrade the firmware to 5.01 in this way.
That’s right, not until version 6.51, but before 6.51, since Sony, after the incident with the long-awaited flash, happened, released another version of the firmware, which, in theory, should fix the E-801809A8 error.
- First, you need to download firmware 6.51 click here to download, which takes you to the official Sony website.
- As soon as you download the PUP file with the new firmware, you will need to connect to the computer a fully formatted flash drive, which has at least 1 gigabyte of free space.
- Go to the flash drive and create a folder on it PS4.
- Then go to the folder you just created and create a folder there as UPDATE.
- Transfer the PS 4 UPDATE file. PUP to the UPDATE folder and the flash drive will be ready to perform the firmware upgrade to 5.01 of your PS 4.
Then flash drive from the computer needs to be removed only by SAFE REMOVAL. Yes, you are used to simply remove the flash drive from the computer alive, but this may damage some files on it. If you damage the firmware file on a flash drive, then you have every chance to make a pile of plastic and metal from your PS 4.
- It’s time to get to update the PS 4 console, which we hope will help you overcome the E-801809A8 error.
- Disconnect your PS 4 completely if it was turned on using the power button on the front of the case.
- You will see the indicator blink and the console disconnects.
- Insert the USB flash drive with firmware 6.51 into the front USB port.
- Again press the Power button of the console and hold it down exactly until two beeps sound (the whole process will take about ten seconds).
- Connect your controller to the console using a USB cable ( this is very important since wireless technologies do not work in Safe Mode) and press the PS button on it.
- In the Safe Mode, select the “Update System Software” option, and then select the update option using the flash media.
Initialize PS4 system
- Then let’s try to refer to the Initialization of the PS 4 system . E-801809A8 may have occurred due to some data on your hard disk or incorrect system software.
- This process involves deleting absolutely all data from your console: system software and files from the hard disk. Yes, a terrible price for trying to correct the error E-801809A8, but considering that your PS 4 has the utility of a brick at the moment.
- The process is quite simple and does not take much time: re-enter your PS 4 into safe mode. Then select “Initialize PS 4 System (Reinstall System Software)” and follow the on-screen instructions.
Everything is very simple and does not take much time.
As soon as you’re done with this far from the most pleasant process and start the console, you will be prompted to upgrade to the latest firmware version, which you can do with a previously created flash drive with this same firmware version 6.51.
If this process is not working then contact sony they will help you out from the problem..!
- Fix CE 33986 9 Error Code
- NP-31950-8 Error Code In Few Seconds Only
- CE-34788-0 PS4 Error Code
- CE-34788-0 PS4 Error Code
- PS4 DNS Failure NW-31250-1
- Fix ps4 controller lag
- Fix error NW-31297-2: Few Steps Only
- Fix Error CE-36329-3
- How to fix PS4 DNS Error NW-31253-4?
- Super-Fast DNS Servers For Ps4
- How to fix CE-33991-5 Error Code in your ps4
- How to Download and Update Ps4? – AtoZ Ps4 Solution